Panthers 07 ♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Panthers 07 ♥

this is why we're hot

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
S t o n e y . <3

S t o n e y . <3

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-03

i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy! Empty
PostSubject: i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!   i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 11:26 am

GOD!

i just hate when a guy is acting soo nice to you, and then his friends calll him soft, so he doesnt act nice to you anymore !

thats freakign gay! or when a guy has a girlfriend and the guys call him soft he doenst wanna act the same way around the girl !

RAWRRR lmfao i just cant stand that ! its gay Mad
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!   i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 5:51 pm

its all about pride, us males are primitive, territorial, someone calls you out on not being strong, thats what happens, but thats how guys are its afact and girls do somehting similair
Back to top Go down
https://spp07.forumotion.com
S t o n e y . <3

S t o n e y . <3

PostSubject: Re: i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!   i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 8:25 pm

what ?
LOL i didnt get it
Back to top Go down
sevenxx

sevenxx

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!   i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 8:32 pm

Chris wrote:
its all about pride, us males are primitive, territorial, someone calls you out on not being strong, thats what happens, but thats how guys are its afact and girls do somehting similair

yes, what chris said.
mkay steph, how do i explain like this.
it's like when you do boyish things or say that girl's hot, and the other girls say you're lesbo.
& you know you're not. so you prove it.

something like that.

WHYY, DID SOMEONE CALL NATHAN A SOFTIE?
Back to top Go down
S t o n e y . <3

S t o n e y . <3

PostSubject: Re: i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!   i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:01 pm

nooo

its about nikit and joseeeee

josee cares ALOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT when someone calls him soft and yeaaaa

soo he dont show softieness to nikita & she complains to me hahaha
Back to top Go down
sevenxx

sevenxx

PostSubject: Re: i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!   i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:03 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
oh god.

i called him softie alotta times
and he doesn't seem to mind.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!   i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:46 am

please...joseph is soft...he cried when he lost a fight with camille...and josephs gonna get the shit kicked out of him in highschool, so everyone will know hes soft
Back to top Go down
S t o n e y . <3

S t o n e y . <3

PostSubject: Re: i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!   i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:53 am

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!   i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 5:15 pm

what its true? hes only "tough" cuz he has 3-5 guys backing him up, why dont u think he never attacks me
Back to top Go down
S t o n e y . <3

S t o n e y . <3

PostSubject: Re: i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!   i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 12:21 am

because yourt really tall, or because your stronger or because he has no problem with you because he wants you for your answeers ?
THERES MORE :p
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!   i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 12:57 am

two saying you may never heard of

1. The bigger they are, The harder they fall
2. Its not about the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.

and i lost all respect for Joseph a while back when he told me that since i likED nikita that he lost respect for me. Can you believe that? He lost respect for me because i like someone that he now presently dates
Back to top Go down
S t o n e y . <3

S t o n e y . <3

PostSubject: Re: i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!   i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 3:37 am

wow

what an asshole !!!!

ohh yea i went there ![spoiler]
Back to top Go down
S t o n e y . <3

S t o n e y . <3

PostSubject: Re: i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!   i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 3:38 am

whoops i clicked that stupid spolier thing by mistake LOL
Back to top Go down
sevenxx

sevenxx

PostSubject: Re: i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!   i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:36 pm

Chris wrote:
two saying you may never heard of

1. The bigger they are, The harder they fall
2. Its not about the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.

and i lost all respect for Joseph a while back when he told me that since i likED nikita that he lost respect for me. Can you believe that? He lost respect for me because i like someone that he now presently dates

lmfao i wish joseph can see that.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!   i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 8:33 pm

show it to him, go on
Back to top Go down
S t o n e y . <3

S t o n e y . <3

PostSubject: Re: i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!   i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 1:30 am

lmfao !

he would FLIPPPPP Razz
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!   i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 5:42 pm

ok joseph goes crazy..whats he gonna do fight me?
Back to top Go down
S t o n e y . <3

S t o n e y . <3

PostSubject: Re: i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!   i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:41 pm

probably !

knowing joseph he will fight anyone, and like.... UHH i hate how me thinks he all tough and shit
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!   i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:47 pm

joseph can fight me but he wont beat me, the guy cried because kamil "fought dirty" when they fought

Thers an old saying...if somethings worth fighting for, its worth frighting dirty for...kamil wanted it more thats why he aprentally 'fought dirty"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!   i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i hate it when other people call guyz soft nd they go crazy!
Page 1 of 1